By signing this contract I/We understand & agree to the following:
- This puppy is the product of two genetically health tested AKC/ASCA registered purebred Australian Shepherd parents & is guaranteed to be in good health & free of communicable disease at time of sale.
- Breeding rights are included in this purchase per my/our request and I/We agree to breed only to a mate of equal breeding quality with genetic testing as to manage any genetic issue responsibly to help rid the breed of defects. Every effort has been made by the breeder/seller to test for known genetic issues found to affect this breed and lab reports for such testing have been provided to me/us at time of sale. I/We are aware that this puppy is, or could be, a carrier for a genetic issue, either known or not yet discovered, and I/We understand that being a carrier is not a reason for concern as two defective genes must be present for a genetic issue to develop. The seller/breeder has made information for at least three labs available to me to research these issues myself.
- I/We will NEVER register this dog as any other breed than the breed listed on his/her AKC/ASCA registration paperwork. I/We will NEVER breed to another dog listed as any other breed than the breed listed on his/her AKC/ASCA registration paperwork. I/We will NEVER register any offspring as any other breed than the breed listed on his/her AKC/ASCA registration paperwork provided to me/us at time of sale. I/We understand these requirements are put in place to protect and preserve the quality & pureness of the breed.
- I /We will be committed to placing each & every puppy I/We produce directly with his/her new family. If at any time I/We are unable to fulfill this commitment, Lucky Penny Aussies will be available for me/us to surrender the puppies & their paperwork, at my/our expense, so that socialization, training, & placement of the puppies will be continued.
- I will NOT receive a refund in the event I/We simply change our mind regarding this purchase, find a cheaper lesser quality puppy elsewhere, suddenly develop allergies, or my/our landlord disagrees with my/our purchase. Adding a new puppy to my/our household can be a 15 year commitment therefore I/We have given our decision a considerable amount of thought BEFORE making a commitment to purchase. Life changing events can happen and should I/We be unable to keep my/our puppy at any time during his/her life I WILL contact the breeder/seller for arrangements to return, or gain assistance in re-homing, my puppy and will never forfeit ownership to a pound, rescue, or shelter.
- This puppy WILL require medical attention at some point during his/her lifetime & I/We are prepared to pay all veterinarian expenses from this point forward. I/We are making this purchase because I/We believe this puppy is in good health at time of sale & was produced by a responsible, reputable breeder. This contract does not cover any internal or external parasite or protozoa as these are common treatable conditions in puppies & dogs and I/We are aware my/our puppy could easily contract such an issue after being picked up. This puppy has recently been de-wormed & the shedding of parasites may still be occurring & is normal after treatment. Healthy vaccinated puppies are still susceptible to contagious disease, parasites, & protozoa though every effort has been made to prevent this unfortunate occurrence.
- All puppy pickups will be made at the breeder’s facility. I/We have thoroughly inspected this puppy BEFORE following through with commitment to purchase and agree that he/she is in good health. Multiple videos and pictures were made available to me by the seller on different occasions and/or dates and I/We are completely satisfied with the conditions in which my/our puppy, his/her littermates, & parents are kept & cared for. I/We agree the puppy I/We have received IS the puppy represented to me before purchase. In addition, I/We have witnessed his/her ability to run, jump, & play easily & unassisted and that he/she is alert and responsive to normal activities and happenings within his/her environment.
- If my/our puppy was shipped via air travel, I/We agree the option was made available to me/us to visit the location where the breeding program is maintained but I/We declined. Multiple videos and pictures were made available to me/us by the seller on different occasions and/or dates and I/We are completely satisfied with the conditions in which my/our puppy, his/her littermates, & parents are kept & cared for. I agree the puppy I/We have received IS the puppy represented to me/us before purchase. In addition, I/We have witnessed his/her ability to run, jump, & play easily & unassisted and that he/she is alert and responsive to normal activities and happenings within his/her environment.
- Third party sale makes this contract null & void as well as evidence of abuse, neglect, accident, or lack of adequate quality food, water, & shelter. Breeder/seller will not be responsible for injury or accident to puppy, or cost for veterinarian services, once he/she leaves breeder care. In addition, no guarantee will be provided for eye color, earset, size, working ability, or reproduction ability.
No other guarantees expressed or implied. This contract is under the jurisdiction of the State of Oklahoma. In the event of any dispute, it is agreed the place of venue shall be Rogers County, Oklahoma under Oklahoma law.